Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Higher Temperatures than Ususal
Today, broken middle and high clouds are expected across the country. It will be a calm morning, with fog in some plains and valleys. Light to moderate southwest wind will start blowing during the day.
Temperatures will stay higher than usual, with maximum in a wide range from 8C -10C in places with lingering fog to 14C-16C in the mountainous areas and along the Black Sea coast, in Sofia 11C -12C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than the December average and will slowly decrease throughout the day.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 6C and 11C
- » Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- » A Powerful Earthquake Shook Alaska
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny but Windy