Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Higher Temperatures than Ususal
Today, broken middle and high clouds are expected across the country. It will be a calm morning, with fog in some plains and valleys. Light to moderate southwest wind will start blowing during the day.
Temperatures will stay higher than usual, with maximum in a wide range from 8C -10C in places with lingering fog to 14C-16C in the mountainous areas and along the Black Sea coast, in Sofia 11C -12C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than the December average and will slowly decrease throughout the day.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend