BDZ Provides over 28,000 Additional Seats for the Upcoming Christmas and New Year Holidays
BDZ-Passenger Transport Ltd will provide over 28,000 additional seats for the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays. For this purpose, the composition of some trains traveling on the main routes in the country will be increased with additional wagons. This way, the national railway seeks to ensure the convenient movement of its customers during the holidays.
From tomorrow (December 20th) to January 6th inclusive, some trains on the following routes will travel with increased lineups:
• Sofia-Gorna Oryahovitsa-Sofia;
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amid Protests Supreme Judicial Council Elected Only Candidate for Head of Specialized Prosecution
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Protest against Changed Rules in COVID-19 Funds
- » Russia amid Third Wave Reports over 17,500 Daily COVID-19 Cases
- » Nearly 1 Million People without an Increase in Pensions in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Seven New Areas without Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria