Boeing 767 Made an Emergency Landing in Fukuoka Because of a Fire
Boeing 767 of the Japanese airline ANA (All Nippon Airways) made an emergency landing at the airport it departed from, Kyodo news agency reported.
The aircraft, flying from Fukuoka to Tokyo, returned to the airport one hour after its departure. According to the agency, shortly after takeoff, a fire broke out in one of the engines. The plane requested an emergency landing permit in Fukuoka and landed without a problem, airport authorities said.
There were 278 people onboard, none of them injured. The airline is investigating the cause of the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: A 29-year-old Man Died in a Car Crash - An Injured Baby is in a Hospital
- » Bulgaria: A Tram hit a Car in Sofia early in the morning