A Powerful Storm Left Tens of Thousands Households in Latvia and Estonia without Electricity
The powerful storm in the Baltic Sea yesterday left tens of thousands of households in Latvia and Estonia without electricity, DPA reported.
There are over 50,000 households in Estonia without electricity and 17,000 in Latvia.
The wind gust of up to 27 meters per second knocked down trees that fell on parked cars and blocked roads. Navigation in the area was also affected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cloudy but Warm Weather in Bulgaria today
- » Cloudy and Foggy in Bulgaria today, Temperatures up to 15 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog in the Plains, daytime Temperatures up to 12 degrees
- » Cloudy and Foggy Weather in Bulgaria today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, it will Rain in the Western regions
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy