A Powerful Storm Left Tens of Thousands Households in Latvia and Estonia without Electricity
The powerful storm in the Baltic Sea yesterday left tens of thousands of households in Latvia and Estonia without electricity, DPA reported.
There are over 50,000 households in Estonia without electricity and 17,000 in Latvia.
The wind gust of up to 27 meters per second knocked down trees that fell on parked cars and blocked roads. Navigation in the area was also affected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain