5.5 Magnitude Earthquake Off the Coast of Equatorial Guinea
A 5.5 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale has been reported off the coast of Equatorial Guinea, according to the US Geological Survey.
The quake was registered at 3:25 PM GMT.
The epicentre is located 172 km from Bata at a depth of 10 kilometers.
There is no information on possible casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached