5.5 Magnitude Earthquake Off the Coast of Equatorial Guinea
A 5.5 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale has been reported off the coast of Equatorial Guinea, according to the US Geological Survey.
The quake was registered at 3:25 PM GMT.
The epicentre is located 172 km from Bata at a depth of 10 kilometers.
There is no information on possible casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm
- » Fox Steals More Than 100 Shoes from a Neighborhood in Berlin
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Danger of Hail in Parts of the Country