A 16-Year-Old Bulgarian Waving a Sword in a Tram in Vienna was Arrested
Vienna police have received a report of an incident in a tram at the Margaretengürtel station, the oe24 website reported. According to the information, a 16-year-old Bulgarian citizen threatened a 38-year-old passenger with a sword.
The two passengers were taken off the tram and in the course of the clarification of the facts about 40 cm long sword was seized.
The suspect was arrested and taken into custody.
It was reported that no one was injured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case