BDZ Trains to be Repaired by a French Company
BDZ Trains to be Repaired by the French Company Alstom Transport SA. The Bulgarian State Railways signed a contract for repair and maintenance of its Siemens electric and diesel trains. The implementation period is 5 years and the value of the contract is about BGN 140 million.
46 trains are expected to be repaired which will then have an extended period of use for another 10 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Too Early For Restaurants To Resume Work
- » Bulgaria May Have New Nuclear Reactor in Ten Years
- » Google Launches New Initiative for Eastern and Central Europe
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs: We are Ready for Compromise
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 544 Newly Infected, 6,8 Percent Test Positive
- » IMF Head Kristalina Georgieva: Forecasts for Global Economy Are Grim