BDZ Trains to be Repaired by a French Company
BDZ Trains to be Repaired by the French Company Alstom Transport SA. The Bulgarian State Railways signed a contract for repair and maintenance of its Siemens electric and diesel trains. The implementation period is 5 years and the value of the contract is about BGN 140 million.
46 trains are expected to be repaired which will then have an extended period of use for another 10 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » An Employer Fired 900 Employees on a Zoom Call
- » The Airport in Burgas reports 125% Growth of Passengers this Year
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: When will we Work and Rest in 2022
- » Tax Authorities have Collected BGN 4 million from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » 68 Spanish Medics Positive with COVID after Christmas party