BDZ Trains to be Repaired by a French Company
BDZ Trains to be Repaired by the French Company Alstom Transport SA. The Bulgarian State Railways signed a contract for repair and maintenance of its Siemens electric and diesel trains. The implementation period is 5 years and the value of the contract is about BGN 140 million.
46 trains are expected to be repaired which will then have an extended period of use for another 10 years.
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas
- » Commercial Banks in Bulgaria Have 5 Days to Decide on Payment Moratoria
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced 13% of the Country's Electricity since the State of Emergency’s onset
- » Rosatom Launches 3D Printed Valves for Pulmonary Ventilation
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » Petrol Stations: The Fuel Consumption Dropped by between 40 and 80% because of the State of Emergency