Today is the International Migrants Day
On 18 December 1990, the General Assembly adopted a resolution on the International Convention on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families.
The observance of International Migrants Day this year focuses on the stories of social cohesion, which are as varied and unique as each of the 272 million migrants living new lives and building new communities in every corner of the globe, the UN reported.
"All migrants are entitled to equal protection of all their human rights. On this International Day, I urge leaders and people everywhere to bring the Global Compact to life, so that migration works for all.", UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said.
- » Bulgaria and Greece Boost Border Controls after Turkey Said it Won't Stop the Refugees from Entering the EU
- » Decrease of the Number of Births in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Chief Health State Inspector Dr.Angel Kunchev: The Coronavirus Spread into Bulgaria is Inevitable
- » NIMH: Maximum Temperatures between 8C and 13C, Rain in the Evening
- » PM Borissov Convened an Extraordinary Meeting of the Security Council because of the Coronavirus
- » The Bulgarians who were Blocked at a Hotel in Tenerife are Allowed to Leave