5.9 Magnitude Earthquake Shook New Zealand
A 5.9 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale has struck off the coast of New Zealand's Raoul Island, the US Geological Survey said.
The quake was registered at 01.56 am local time.
The epicentre of the earthquake is 80 kilometers southwest of the largest city on the island and is ten kilometers below the surface of the ocean.
No casualties or devastations have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rains Cause Rivers to Overflow, Emergency Situation Declared in Tran
- » Scientists: Even the Earth Wanted 2020 to Be over in a Hurry