5.9 Magnitude Earthquake Shook New Zealand
A 5.9 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale has struck off the coast of New Zealand's Raoul Island, the US Geological Survey said.
The quake was registered at 01.56 am local time.
The epicentre of the earthquake is 80 kilometers southwest of the largest city on the island and is ten kilometers below the surface of the ocean.
No casualties or devastations have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age