5.9 Magnitude Earthquake Shook New Zealand
A 5.9 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale has struck off the coast of New Zealand's Raoul Island, the US Geological Survey said.
The quake was registered at 01.56 am local time.
The epicentre of the earthquake is 80 kilometers southwest of the largest city on the island and is ten kilometers below the surface of the ocean.
No casualties or devastations have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Scattered Clouds and Max Temp Between 18°-23°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 17°-22°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Max Temp Between 16°-21°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Few Clouds and Mostly Sunny Today with Max Temp 15°-20°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Decrease of Clouds and Rain with Max Temp Between 13°-18°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C