Important for Drivers! Fog on Struma Motorway and on I-1 Road around Kresna and Strumyani
Drivers are advised to drive with caution and consistent speed on the Struma highway and the first-class I-1 road in the area of Kresna and Strumyani due to fog with a visibility of up to 5 meters, the Road Infrastructure Agency warned.
The National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology warns that tomorrow morning, in many places in the hollows, lowlands and around water basins, there will be fog or low overcast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Droughts alone could cost 1% of GDP in Central Eastern Europe in Coming Years
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded