Rise in the Price of Water in 24 Cities throughout Bulgaria
The price of water will rise in 24 cities. This became clear after a meeting of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission. If approved, the new prices will enter into force from the beginning of the next year, with an increase of between 1 and 9%.
Pernik, where there is a regime of water supply is also among the cities in which there will be an increase in the water price. From January 1, 2020, the increase will be 3.29 percent compared to the prices of water and sewerage services this year. The biggest price increase will be registered in Kardzhali - 9 percent. The increase for Sofia, Vidin and Ruse is close to 7%. In Gabrovo, Sliven, Smolyan, Montana, Silistra, Yambol, Blagoevgrad and Shumen, the jump will be between 4 and 6 percent. In another 10 cities, water prices are expected to rise by between 1-3%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Stray Dogs Have Attacked and Bitten 9 year Old Child in Dupnitsa
- » Finland Declares State of Emergency in a Bid to Curb Virus Spread
- » European Commission to Propose Digital EU-wide Vaccine Passports
- » Google Digital Tools to Be Available to Bulgarian Students, Teachers
- » Bulgaria: Green Corridors for Vaccination Reopen at Pirogov and Alexandrovska Hospitals
- » Scientists: Obesity Blunts Effectiveness of Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine