China is the Worlds Third Most Popular Destination for Students
According to the latest report from the Center for China and Globalization, the number of international students in the country is constantly growing. The report was introduced on Wednesday in Beijing at the Summit on Internationalization of Higher Education, co-organized by the Center for China and Globalization, the World Summit on Innovation in Education and the Institute for International Education.
The report states that in addition to English-speaking countries, which are still among the most attractive to students, other countries, such as China and Russia, are also actively working in this area. Currently, 10% of international students in the world study in China.
China offers various scholarships and internships to attract more young people from abroad. In 2012, the country has set itself the goal of admitting 500,000 international students at all academic levels by 2020. The latest government education plan also provides a roadmap for the further opening of the education sector by promoting international exchange and cooperation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Parliament Allocates BGN 16 Million to Modernize Classrooms in 160 Schools
- » This School Year Will Begin With 382 Bulgarian Sunday Schools Abroad
- » U.N. Warns of a "Generational Catastrophe" Because of School Closure
- » Bulgaria's Government to Give BGN 50 Million for Kindergartens in Sofia
- » Minister of Education Krassimir Valchev: The Schoolyear Will Beginn in Schools And Not at Home
- » Bulgarian Education Minister Valchev: The School Year Should Start in Person, Quarantine Students Will Join Online