China is the Worlds Third Most Popular Destination for Students
According to the latest report from the Center for China and Globalization, the number of international students in the country is constantly growing. The report was introduced on Wednesday in Beijing at the Summit on Internationalization of Higher Education, co-organized by the Center for China and Globalization, the World Summit on Innovation in Education and the Institute for International Education.
The report states that in addition to English-speaking countries, which are still among the most attractive to students, other countries, such as China and Russia, are also actively working in this area. Currently, 10% of international students in the world study in China.
China offers various scholarships and internships to attract more young people from abroad. In 2012, the country has set itself the goal of admitting 500,000 international students at all academic levels by 2020. The latest government education plan also provides a roadmap for the further opening of the education sector by promoting international exchange and cooperation.
- » 10% Fewer Students Submitted Admission Documents to British Universities
- » 1 477 Schools Remained Closed Today
- » Bulgarian Woman was Elected as Dean of the University of Temple in Rome
- » BNR: Programmes Targeted at Bulgarian Students in UK to Continue until the End of 2020
- » Eight Reasons Why You Should Go into Teaching
- » Bulgaria and Qatar Will Cooperate in the Fields of Education, Research and Technology