Russia Plans to Fly to the ISS for just 2 Hours
Roscosmos plans to launch a ship to the International Space Station in 2020. The flight taking will be ultra-fast taking only two hours, Roscosmos executives said at a press conference at the Vostochny Cosmodrome
"Up to the ISS - in two hours!" a video of the state corporation's plans for 2020 says.
At the same time, Roscosmos CEO Dmitry Rogozin recalled that "in the near future" there will be a short flight to the ISS which duration may be 3 and a half hours with 3 people onboard.
Currently, Russian ships reach the ISS in standard two-day mode or in fast six-hour mode.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 168 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » WHO: Monkeypox is Not a Cause for Concern
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 236 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria is in the Top 50 Most Visited Countries in Google Street View in 2021
- » 1/3 of the Signals for Dangerous Foods in the EU are from Bulgaria