The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
The average wage in Bulgaria has increased by almost 12% this year, said Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva. At a meeting of the Tripartite Cooperation Council, employers, trade unions and the government discussed raising the minimum wage to BGN 610 from January 1st.
The meeting was boycotted by major employers' organizations, which said that they would not attend the Tripartite Cooperation Council's meetings until a proposal for a new order for payment of sick leave was made. Today they reaffirmed their position.
The total average salary for this year has increased by almost 12% to BGN 1,249.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know