The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
The average wage in Bulgaria has increased by almost 12% this year, said Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva. At a meeting of the Tripartite Cooperation Council, employers, trade unions and the government discussed raising the minimum wage to BGN 610 from January 1st.
The meeting was boycotted by major employers' organizations, which said that they would not attend the Tripartite Cooperation Council's meetings until a proposal for a new order for payment of sick leave was made. Today they reaffirmed their position.
The total average salary for this year has increased by almost 12% to BGN 1,249.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Record Decline: Euro Zones GDP Shrank by 14.4%
- » Bulgaria: The Ministry of Economy Will Support the Economy with BGN 1.8 Billion
- » LIVE: Bulgarian Government is Allocating BGN 1 Billion for Social and Economic Measures in the Fight Against COVID-19
- » Experts Predict a 21% Increase in Bankruptcies in Bulgaria
- » What is Bitcoin Halving and Why Is It Important?