Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fog and Light Rain in Lowland Parts
Today, the weather will remain cloudy, with fog in lowland parts of the country and light rain in some places.
During the day, the cloud cover, mainly over the southwest and in some places in the eastern areas, will temporarily disperse. It will be fairly calm, with light to moderate south-southeast wind in eastern Bulgaria. Maximum temperatures mainly between 8C and 13C. Atmospheric pressure will be lower than the December average and will further drop slightly during the day.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects