The Burgas - Istanbul Cruise Starts from July 1 Next Year
A cruise ship will travel on the route Burgas-Ineada-Istanbul through Summer 2020, starting form July 1st, Maritime.bg reports. The high-speed catamaran will travel regularly until mid-September, with 45 trips in each direction. The cost of one return ticket is 70 euros. This was announced by the Director of Port of Burgas Dyan Dimov, 24 hours reported.
The route is also being developed by Varna companies. Turkey's IDO Istanbul Fast Ferries campaign is providing vessels and,
The goal is to get from Burgas to Istanbul quickly and comfortably in 4 hours at a speed of 30 km / h. In Burgas, another vessel will sail between Sarafovo, Kraimorie, Tschengene Skele, St. Anastasia Island and the Marine Station Burgas. The connection with the resorts of Nessebar, Pomorie, Sozopol and Chernomorets is also planned, as Burgas will be the starting point.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
- » Tourism Trends: Travels Fall by 23,6 Percent in the Third Trimester of 2020
- » Greece Shuts Some Land Borders, Makaza-Nimfea Checkpoint Lets through Only Trucks