Ivan Geshev Takes Office on December 18th
Ivan Geshev is likely to step in as chief prosecutor on December 18. This was suggested by SJC Representative Boyan Magdalinchev in response to a question.
Earlier today The Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) has accepted the resignation of Sotir Tsatsarov as Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General.
According to Magdalinchev, after the president issue a decree allowing Sotir Tsatsarov to leave office, the document should be promulgated in the State Gazette. Then Ivan Geshev will step in.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Breaking News: Bulgaria's PM Borissov Calls for Convening Grand National Assembly and Changes to the Constitution, Plans to Resign Afterwards
- » Moscow With a Warning About the Redeployment of American Troops in Europe
- » Lawyer Sent a Signal to the State Agency for Child Protection Against Prime Minister Borissov
- » Presecutors Investigate the Italian PM and Other Members of His Government Over How They Handled the COVID-19 Crisis
- » Israel And The United Arab Emirates Have Reached a Historic Agreement
- » Former Vice-Chairman of GERB Tsvetanov Founding "Republicans for Bulgaria" on August 27th