Ivan Geshev Takes Office on December 18th
Ivan Geshev is likely to step in as chief prosecutor on December 18. This was suggested by SJC Representative Boyan Magdalinchev in response to a question.
Earlier today The Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) has accepted the resignation of Sotir Tsatsarov as Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General.
According to Magdalinchev, after the president issue a decree allowing Sotir Tsatsarov to leave office, the document should be promulgated in the State Gazette. Then Ivan Geshev will step in.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian President Radev Is Taking Part in Three Seas Summit in Estonia
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Belarus: Demonstrations Against Lukashenko Continue
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev
- » Prosecutor General Geshev: Prosecutor’s Office is Not to Blame for All Problems in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Assembly Debating the Request for Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva