Ivan Geshev Takes Office on December 18th
Ivan Geshev is likely to step in as chief prosecutor on December 18. This was suggested by SJC Representative Boyan Magdalinchev in response to a question.
Earlier today The Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) has accepted the resignation of Sotir Tsatsarov as Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General.
According to Magdalinchev, after the president issue a decree allowing Sotir Tsatsarov to leave office, the document should be promulgated in the State Gazette. Then Ivan Geshev will step in.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Pope to Bulgaria’s PM: Corruption is a Disease and You Can Eradicate it
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » Speaker of Parliament: Right now, Bulgaria is Not Preparing to Lift the Veto over North Macedonia
- » Investigative Journalist: No Parties and Individuals in Bulgaria are Associated with Kremlin and Russian Propaganda
- » How will Bulgarians Pay and Vote Electronically in the Future
- » Bulgarian Political Party blocked a Road in Protest of North Macedonia’s EU Membership