Two Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in a Narco-Submarine in Peru
Police officers in Peru have seized a submarine transporting 2 tonnes of cocaine, according to BGNES.
Four people were arrested aboard a self-made vessel.
The arrests were made in the waters off the city of Talara, not far from the border with Ecuador.
According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Peru and Colombia are the world's top cocaine producers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski