Two Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in a Narco-Submarine in Peru
Police officers in Peru have seized a submarine transporting 2 tonnes of cocaine, according to BGNES.
Four people were arrested aboard a self-made vessel.
The arrests were made in the waters off the city of Talara, not far from the border with Ecuador.
According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Peru and Colombia are the world's top cocaine producers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Woman was Killed by her Husband in a Bulgarian Village
- » Ukrainian Currency worth nearly 1 Million BGN was found in a Cache of a Bus on the Danube Bridge-Ruse
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman