Two Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in a Narco-Submarine in Peru
Police officers in Peru have seized a submarine transporting 2 tonnes of cocaine, according to BGNES.
Four people were arrested aboard a self-made vessel.
The arrests were made in the waters off the city of Talara, not far from the border with Ecuador.
According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Peru and Colombia are the world's top cocaine producers.
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico