Two Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in a Narco-Submarine in Peru
Police officers in Peru have seized a submarine transporting 2 tonnes of cocaine, according to BGNES.
Four people were arrested aboard a self-made vessel.
The arrests were made in the waters off the city of Talara, not far from the border with Ecuador.
According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Peru and Colombia are the world's top cocaine producers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case
- » Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Geshev: Senior Officials Have Been Arrested in Anti-Drug Operations