Extraordinary General Election in the UK Today
The third general election in less than five years is held today in the UK.
The fate of Brexit depends on the outcome.
A total of 650 people will be chosen as, to decide laws and policies.
Recent polls have given the Johnson Conservative party the lead. However, it is unclear whether the seats it will receive will be sufficient to finalize Brexit.
Telegraph’s final poll of the campaign showing the general election is now “too close to call”. The exclusive Savanta ComRes survey puts the Conservatives on 41 per cent ahead of Labour on 36 per cent, the smallest Tory lead since mid-October, Telegraph UK reported.
46 million people in the UK have the right to vote.
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria