Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy and Foggy in Lowland Parts
It will be mostly cloudy today across the country, foggy in lowland parts.
Some light rain expected; snow in the morning in the Fore-Balkan mountains and higher fields. Light wind will continue to blow from the east-northeast; it will increase to moderate in the east. Maximum temperatures mainly between 7C and 12C. Atmospheric pressure will remain below the December average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus