PM Boyko Borissov Meets with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will meet with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg at the Alliance's headquarters in Brussels.
Strengthening common security and defense cooperation will be one of the main topics of the talks. The focus of the conversation will also be on progress in meeting the common tasks in the context of today's global challenges, as well as joint military exercises within NATO.
Jens Stoltenberg visited Bulgaria in March this year at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister. Less than a month ago, Borissov and Stoltenberg held a telephone conversation that once again consolidated the good partnership in strengthening transatlantic ties and safeguarding world peace and security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Will Seek a Fair Update of Pensions, Third Month in a Row All 2.1 Million Pensioners Will Receive a Supplement
- » 2020 Rule of Law Report: The Level of Perceived Judicial Independence in Bulgaria Remains Low
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria May Purchase Eight More F-16 Block 70 Aircrafts From Lockheed Martin
- » Bulgaria's Council of Ministers and Political Parties Fined for Non-Compliance With Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » Bulgaria: Residents of 22 Town Halls and 2 Municipalities Elect a Mayor
- » Bulgaria:The Morbidity of COVID-19 Decreases, PM Resumes Weekly Media Briefings