PM Boyko Borissov Meets with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will meet with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg at the Alliance's headquarters in Brussels.
Strengthening common security and defense cooperation will be one of the main topics of the talks. The focus of the conversation will also be on progress in meeting the common tasks in the context of today's global challenges, as well as joint military exercises within NATO.
Jens Stoltenberg visited Bulgaria in March this year at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister. Less than a month ago, Borissov and Stoltenberg held a telephone conversation that once again consolidated the good partnership in strengthening transatlantic ties and safeguarding world peace and security.
- » Mariana Nikolova to Participate in the Israel CyberTechnology Forum
- » PM Borissov on a Working Visit to Poland to Mark 75 Years since the Liberation of Auschwitz
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue