The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
The Bulgarian Government has decided to suspend its diplomatic mission in Sana'a, the Republic of Yemen on January 1, 2020. The situation of insecurity in the country has been hindering the activity of the embassy, it was reported.
The temporary closure of the Sana'a mission will also save budget resources for administrative expenditure, another reason for the decision reads. The activities of Bulgaria’s embassy in the Republic of Yemen will be able to resume after the security situation in the Yemeni capital is normalized, a government message reads, BNR reported.
- » Canada Praised Bulgaria for Combating Anti-Semitism
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit