The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
The Bulgarian Government has decided to suspend its diplomatic mission in Sana'a, the Republic of Yemen on January 1, 2020. The situation of insecurity in the country has been hindering the activity of the embassy, it was reported.
The temporary closure of the Sana'a mission will also save budget resources for administrative expenditure, another reason for the decision reads. The activities of Bulgaria’s embassy in the Republic of Yemen will be able to resume after the security situation in the Yemeni capital is normalized, a government message reads, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans