A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
The injured people from the blast near the NATO air base in Bagram are 48, according to BGNES.
Earlier, it was reported that 30 people were injured.
A car bomb exploded near the NATO air base in Parwan province. Unknown gunmen also opened fire.
According to officials in the country, the attack was directed against a hospital under construction near the military base.
So far, none of the groups operating in the area have claimed responsibility for the attack.
The injured are civilians, including women and children. The explosion has destroyed and damaged many houses.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin