A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
The injured people from the blast near the NATO air base in Bagram are 48, according to BGNES.
Earlier, it was reported that 30 people were injured.
A car bomb exploded near the NATO air base in Parwan province. Unknown gunmen also opened fire.
According to officials in the country, the attack was directed against a hospital under construction near the military base.
So far, none of the groups operating in the area have claimed responsibility for the attack.
The injured are civilians, including women and children. The explosion has destroyed and damaged many houses.
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States