A Strong Earthquake Shook Japan
A 5.7 magnitude earthquake was recorded off the coast of Japan, 580 kilometers from Tokyo, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
The quake was registered at 05:17 GMT. The epicentre was at a depth of 54 kilometers.
Information on possible casualties and damage was not received, no tsunami threat was issued.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?