A Strong Earthquake Shook Japan
A 5.7 magnitude earthquake was recorded off the coast of Japan, 580 kilometers from Tokyo, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
The quake was registered at 05:17 GMT. The epicentre was at a depth of 54 kilometers.
Information on possible casualties and damage was not received, no tsunami threat was issued.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rains Cause Rivers to Overflow, Emergency Situation Declared in Tran
- » Scientists: Even the Earth Wanted 2020 to Be over in a Hurry