A 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Turkey
An 4.6 magnitude earthquake shook Istanbul at around 11:14 pm local time. The quake was short, but it was felt in the Asian part of the metropolis.
The quake was registered 40 km from Soma/Manisa.
Apart from Istanbul, the quake was felt in Izmir, Manisa and Bursa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rains Cause Rivers to Overflow, Emergency Situation Declared in Tran
- » Scientists: Even the Earth Wanted 2020 to Be over in a Hurry