A 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Turkey
An 4.6 magnitude earthquake shook Istanbul at around 11:14 pm local time. The quake was short, but it was felt in the Asian part of the metropolis.
The quake was registered 40 km from Soma/Manisa.
Apart from Istanbul, the quake was felt in Izmir, Manisa and Bursa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?