Bulgaria and Cuba Will Cooperate in the Field of Science
The parameters of a future cooperation agreement between Bulgaria and Cuba were discussed at a meeting by BAS Chairman Academician Julian Revalski and Cuban Ambassador to Bulgaria Caridad Yamira Cueto Milián. This was announced by the press center of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
A Memorandum of Cooperation in the Field of Research is to be signed shortly by BAS, the Cuban Academy of Sciences and the University of Havana.
At the meeting, Cuba's ambassador spoke about the areas in which Cuban scientists could work with their Bulgarian counterparts. Cuba has a tradition of working on projects with foreign organizations in the field of medicine and treatment of lung cancer, said Ambassador Caridad Yamira Cueto Milián.
Academician Revalski stressed that signing an agreement with major Cuban scientific institutions will help strengthen direct contacts between scientists from both countries in a number of fields.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC will not Recommend Mandatory Vaccination against COVID-19
- » Chewing Gum against Coronavirus Developed in the United States
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Only 7 Districts in the Country remain in the Dark Red Zone
- » Bulgarian Assoc. Prof. Mangarov is being Investigated for False Clames about COVID-19
- » As of today, Italy Excludes Tests from its COVID Certificate
- » Health Minister Katsarov: Bulgaria Reversed the Epidemic Wave without a Lockdown