WhatsApp Stops Support for some Types of Apple and Android Devices
WhatsApp may soon not work on your phone if it is morally outdated and lacks the technical parameters to upgrade your system.
The popular WhatsApp mobile app will stop working on devices using older versions of iOS7 (iPhone) and Android 2.3.7 software
The support will be dropped on December 31st this year, so you still have plenty of time to change your phone.
At the time, it said you could continue using the app but it would not be updated. “Some features may stop functioning at any time,” the company warned.
You won’t be able to use WhatsApp on iOS 7 at all after February 1, 2020. WhatsApp recommends upgrading to a newer Android or iOS device to continue using its service after this date, Cult of Mac reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Interior Marks its Professional Holiday, Trade Union Protests Today, July 5
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea