WhatsApp Stops Support for some Types of Apple and Android Devices
WhatsApp may soon not work on your phone if it is morally outdated and lacks the technical parameters to upgrade your system.
The popular WhatsApp mobile app will stop working on devices using older versions of iOS7 (iPhone) and Android 2.3.7 software
The support will be dropped on December 31st this year, so you still have plenty of time to change your phone.
At the time, it said you could continue using the app but it would not be updated. “Some features may stop functioning at any time,” the company warned.
You won’t be able to use WhatsApp on iOS 7 at all after February 1, 2020. WhatsApp recommends upgrading to a newer Android or iOS device to continue using its service after this date, Cult of Mac reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Disney + Streaming Service Launches in Bulgaria in the Summer of 2022
- » Dr. Simidchiev: At Least 2/3 of Bulgarians are Against the Measures but They Risk Severe Illness
- » Bulgarian Doctor: This is Not a Wave, this is a Tsunami, we have Too Many Patients
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Max. Temperatures between 5°C and 10°C
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Victims of the Virus have Exceeded 33,000
- » More than 6,000 Bulgarians have been Fined for Failing to Comply with Anti-Epidemic Measures in 2021