WhatsApp Stops Support for some Types of Apple and Android Devices
WhatsApp may soon not work on your phone if it is morally outdated and lacks the technical parameters to upgrade your system.
The popular WhatsApp mobile app will stop working on devices using older versions of iOS7 (iPhone) and Android 2.3.7 software
The support will be dropped on December 31st this year, so you still have plenty of time to change your phone.
At the time, it said you could continue using the app but it would not be updated. “Some features may stop functioning at any time,” the company warned.
You won’t be able to use WhatsApp on iOS 7 at all after February 1, 2020. WhatsApp recommends upgrading to a newer Android or iOS device to continue using its service after this date, Cult of Mac reported.
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Varicella Boom throughout Bulgaria
- » Prosecutor's Office Launched an Investigation into Bobov Dol Thermal Power Plant
- » Kozloduy NPP will be Mmodernized by The American Westinghouse Electric Company
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » BNR: Prosecutor’s Office Investigates Gathering of European Extremists in Sofia