WhatsApp Stops Support for some Types of Apple and Android Devices
WhatsApp may soon not work on your phone if it is morally outdated and lacks the technical parameters to upgrade your system.
The popular WhatsApp mobile app will stop working on devices using older versions of iOS7 (iPhone) and Android 2.3.7 software
The support will be dropped on December 31st this year, so you still have plenty of time to change your phone.
At the time, it said you could continue using the app but it would not be updated. “Some features may stop functioning at any time,” the company warned.
You won’t be able to use WhatsApp on iOS 7 at all after February 1, 2020. WhatsApp recommends upgrading to a newer Android or iOS device to continue using its service after this date, Cult of Mac reported.
- » 338 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, 8 Death Cases
- » Sixth Coronavirus Victim in Bulgaria, the Number of those Infected has Reached 331
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » Bulgaria: Second Death from COVID-19 in the Last 24 Hours
- » 78-year-old UK Citizen was Discharged from the Hospital of Blagoevgrad
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic