8 People still Missing after New Zealand Volcano Eruption
Eight people remain missing a day after a volcano in New Zealand erupted and killed 5 people, Reuters reported.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern told reporters in the city of Whakatane, located near the volcanic White Island Isle that several people were in hospital in critical condition.
She said there are tourists from Australia, the United States, UK, China and Malaysia among the injured.
A police spokesman said 31 people were admitted to the hospital. He confirmed that five people were killed.
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The COVID-19 Death Toll in the US has Exceeded 4,000 People
- » Russia has Sent a Humanitarian Aid Plane to the United States
- » Today is April Fool's Day
- » Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
- » The Pandemic is still on the Rise: Over 800,000 Infected and more than 38,000 Deaths Worldwide