8 People still Missing after New Zealand Volcano Eruption
Eight people remain missing a day after a volcano in New Zealand erupted and killed 5 people, Reuters reported.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern told reporters in the city of Whakatane, located near the volcanic White Island Isle that several people were in hospital in critical condition.
She said there are tourists from Australia, the United States, UK, China and Malaysia among the injured.
A police spokesman said 31 people were admitted to the hospital. He confirmed that five people were killed.
- » United States Introduces Visa Restrictions for Pregnant Women
- » US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU
- » Second City in China Introduces State of Emergency due to the Coronavirus Outbreak
- » Eurostat: Production of Industrial Chemicals in the EU Increased in 2018
- » Chinese Authorities have Temporarily Banned Wuhan Residents from Leaving the City