Today is the International Human Rights Day
We celebrate International Human Rights Day.
Human Rights Day commemorates the 10 December 1948 adoption by the UN General Assembly of the landmark Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which proclaims the inalienable rights of all people, the UN reported.
It is an annual reminder that everyone is entitled to all civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, social origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or any other status.
In Sofia, the event will be followed by an Open Day at the Ombudsman's Institution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of Organ Transplant Procedures in Bulgaria
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » Face Masks Now Mandatory at Outdoor Areas in Paris
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Protesters in Sofia Lifted One Blockade
- » Forest Fire in Bulgarian Region of Svilengrad Continues, State of Emergency Is Extended