Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
Today, the clouds will increase from the west and it will rain late into the evening in southwest areas. The east will remain mostly sunny; fog expected throughout the day in lowlands and valleys. Fairly calm in eastern Bulgaria, with light south wind.
Maximum temperatures between 7C and 12C, lower in areas with lasting fog. Atmospheric pressure is below the monthly average and will remain unchanged.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Sozopol Beaches Badly Damaged by Pouring Rains and High Surf
- » Spanish Siberia: Unprecedented Winter Weather Torments Spain
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rains Cause Rivers to Overflow, Emergency Situation Declared in Tran
- » Scientists: Even the Earth Wanted 2020 to Be over in a Hurry