Trump Has Urged the World Bank to Stop Lending Money to China
US President Donald Trump has called on the World Bank to stop lending money to China, BTA quoted Reuters as saying.
This is his second strike on Beijing at a time when the two sides are continuing negotiations on a trade deal.
“Why is the World Bank loaning money to China? Can this be possible? China has plenty of money, and if they don’t, they create it. STOP!”, Trump wrote on Twitter.
- » Australia Tests Tuberculosis Vaccine to Fight Coronavirus
- » Prince Charles has Recovered from the COVID-19
- » German Giant Bosch has Developed Rapid COVID-19 Tests
- » One Was Killed and 127 Were Injured in a Train Accident in China
- » The Tragedy in Spain is Growing: Over 800 COVID-19 Victims for the Last 24 Hours
- » China Expert: Coronavirus Pandemic may Decline in October