The First Hybrids between a Pig and a Monkey were Born in China
The first hybrids between a pig and a monkey were born in China.
However, the success rate was significantly low as only 10 piglets were born from more than 4,000 implanted in sows, Express.co UK reports.
The piglets' hearts, livers and lungs had DNA from long-tailed macaques.
Only two of the ten born piglets survived - the other eight died in the lab after the first week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Remote-Controlled Weapon Killed Iran Nuclear Scientist
- » Over 150 Arrested in London Amid Anti-Lockdown Protests
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period