Three Earthquakes Registered in Greece
Crete Island was hit by a third earthquake today with a magnitude 4.4 on the Richter Scale, according to preliminary estimates by the Athens Institute of Geodynamics.
The quake was registered at 5 pm and the epicentre was recordet 28 kilometers southwest of the city of Sfakia, south of Crete at a depth of 10 kilometers.
No damage is reported.
Earlier in the day, two more earthquakes of magnitude 4 and 3.5, respectively, on the Richter Scale shook the island.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached