Three Earthquakes Registered in Greece
Crete Island was hit by a third earthquake today with a magnitude 4.4 on the Richter Scale, according to preliminary estimates by the Athens Institute of Geodynamics.
The quake was registered at 5 pm and the epicentre was recordet 28 kilometers southwest of the city of Sfakia, south of Crete at a depth of 10 kilometers.
No damage is reported.
Earlier in the day, two more earthquakes of magnitude 4 and 3.5, respectively, on the Richter Scale shook the island.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines