The Greece-Bulgaria Intersystem Gas Connection Was Ratified
On December 6, the Bulgarian Parliament will ratify the Guarantee Agreement between Bulgaria and the European Investment Bank (EIB) concerning a contract of October 10 between the Bank and the Bulgarian Energy Holding to finance the project for Greece-Bulgaria Intersystem Gas Connection. A loan of nearly EUR 110 million is enviaged, BNT quoted BGNES.
The intersystem gas connection between Bulgaria and Greece is a project that is included in the seven most important priorities of the European Union. The grace period for the principal is projected to be up to 7 years and the repayment period of the loan is up to 25 years. Ratification is also a precondition for the entry into force of the contract and the absorption of the credit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced