The Greece-Bulgaria Intersystem Gas Connection Was Ratified
On December 6, the Bulgarian Parliament will ratify the Guarantee Agreement between Bulgaria and the European Investment Bank (EIB) concerning a contract of October 10 between the Bank and the Bulgarian Energy Holding to finance the project for Greece-Bulgaria Intersystem Gas Connection. A loan of nearly EUR 110 million is enviaged, BNT quoted BGNES.
The intersystem gas connection between Bulgaria and Greece is a project that is included in the seven most important priorities of the European Union. The grace period for the principal is projected to be up to 7 years and the repayment period of the loan is up to 25 years. Ratification is also a precondition for the entry into force of the contract and the absorption of the credit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue