More than 30 People Died in a Fire in India
At least 34 people were killed today in a fire at a building in the Grain Market in Delhi, medical sources said.
Another 15 people have been admitted to hospital with burns and respiratory problems due to smoke inhalation. They are in stable condition.
The fire was extinguished with the help of 25 fire trucks. The cause of the fire is being investigated.
Fifty-six people were evacuated, the fire service said.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed condolences to the victims' relatives. "The fire in Delhi’s Anaj Mandi on Rani Jhansi Road is extremely horrific. My thoughts are with those who lost their loved ones. Wishing the injured a quick recovery. Authorities are providing all possible assistance at the site of the tragedy." he wrote on Twitter.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests