PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
At a meeting in the Council of Ministers with the European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth Mariya Gabriel, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said that her new responsibilities in the EC were not only a high recognition for Bulgaria, but they were also in line with some of the key priorities of his cabinet.
Noting that she perceived her new portfolio as a commissioner as a huge honor, Maria Gabriel said that she and her team would seek solutions to the serious challenges Europe was now faced with, focusing primarily on the benefits for European citizens, BNR reported.
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Holding Power and Managing the State Effectively are Two Different Things
- » OFFICIAL: Emil Dimitrov is the Ecology Minister