Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
Implementing the measures set out in the Air Quality Management Programme of the Sofia Municipality, teams of the Sofia Inspectorate have carried out inspections of sites with potential sources of pollution, said the municipality's press office.
This week, a total of 33 construction sites, 21 automobile repair shops, tyre replacement shops, and upholstery workshops have been inspected.
Together with experts from the Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Water – Sofia, the teams carried out four inspections at waste paper, cardboard and plastics collection centres. Inspections include the manner of heating and unregulated combustion of waste. Five production sites were also inspected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached