4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
A 4.5 magnitude earthquake was registered today at 10:45 am on the island of Crete, according to the European Seismological Institute.
The epicentre was 321 km south of Athens at a depth of 2 km.
There is no information about casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached