4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
A 4.5 magnitude earthquake was registered today at 10:45 am on the island of Crete, according to the European Seismological Institute.
The epicentre was 321 km south of Athens at a depth of 2 km.
There is no information about casualties and destruction.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines