At Least 58 Migrants Drowned after their Boat Capsized near the Coast of Mauritania
At least 58 migrants drowned when their boat sank near the Mauritanian coast, according to the International Organization for Migration, quoted by the BGNES.
The UN agency says that 85 survivors were found up till now.
According to the survivors, at least 180 people, including women and children, were aboard the ship that sailed from Gambia on November 27. Most of the people were between 20 and 30 years of age.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Bulgarian Girls Drowned in Rhine River
- » Man Attacked with Knife in Sofia Public Transport for "Not Wearing Mask"
- » Massive Chain Reaction Car Accident Kills 10, Including 9 Children in US
- » Italian Guardia di Finanza Seize 6 Tonnes of Hashish on US Flagged Yacht with 3 Bulgarians on Board
- » Three People Injured in Shooting in Central Berlin on Monday
- » Kyustendil Police Seized 16 kg of Heroin in Private House