Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
It will be a mostly sunny and fairly calm day. Before noon, fog or low layered clouds are expected in places along the Danube River and in the high fields of Western Bulgaria. Maximum temperatures between 2C and 7C. Atmospheric pressure will remain higher than the average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines