Two Buses Collided in Prague, there are Injured Children
Two buses collided in Prague. About 30 people were injured, including children, but most of their injuries aren't serious.
"The collision of two buses occurred in the Chodov district, children were traveling in one of the buses. Fortunately, the speed was not high, so most of the injuries are minor," the spokeswoman said.
However, a helicopter and 6 ambulances arrived at the scene. The number of injured is still being specified.
Police have begun investigating the causes of the accident, and traffic in the area is temporarily restricted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Real Winter Coming on Friday, Stay Alert
- » State of Emergency Declared in Many Regions of Bulgaria, Heavy Rains Caused Massive Power Outage