Report: The Sex Market in Bulgaria Is Growing
There is a growth of the Bulgarian sex market, according to a report by the Centre for the Study of Democracy (CID). Expert Tihomir Bezlov explained: "The Bulgarian internal market for sex services, those who announced that they used sex services during the year, at least once, are about 13%. The big factor is the so-called "weekend tourists." who started using low-budget airplanes and shared apartments, showed that we have a sharp rise in this revenue. The whole problem cannot be calculated accurately yet, but we are making some efforts"
- » NSI: 910.4 thousand Nights were Spent in Accommodation Units in Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Greece
- » BNR: US Energy Experts Visit Bulgaria’s Energy Enterprises
- » Tourists Will Pay a Tax for a Hotel Stay in Turkey
- » IIB Board of Directors in Budapest Summed up the Results of 2019: Successful Completion of Relocation to Europe, Record Growth of Loan Portfolio and Key Performance Indicators
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria