Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
NATO leaders are meeting in London on Wednesday (4 December 2019) to mark the 70th anniversary of the Alliance, and take decisions to adapt for the future.
“The UK was NATO’s first home so it’s only fitting that we meet here to mark and celebrate 70 years of our Alliance,” said NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg. Allies will discuss a wide range of issues, including progress on fairer burden-sharing, the fight against terrorism, NATO’s approach to Russia, arms control, and - for the first time - the rise of China. Leaders are expected to take decisions on increasing the readiness of NATO forces, making space an operational domain, and boosting the resilience of critical infrastructure, including 5G.
The full statement can be found here.
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa Met with Defense Minister Karakachanov