The White House Dismissed Trump's Impeachment Report
The White House dismissed the impeachment report published by the US House Intelligence Committee saying it had "failed to produce any evidence of wrongdoing" by President Donald Trump, AFP reported.
"At the end of a one-sided sham process, Chairman Schiff and the Democrats utterly failed to produce any evidence of wrongdoing by President Trump", White House spokesman Stephanie Grisham said.
"This report reflects nothing more than their frustrations," Grisham said. "Chairman Schiff's report reads like the ramblings of a basement blogger straining to prove something when there is evidence of nothing."
The House report released Tuesday said evidence of Trump's impeachment for misconduct and obstruction of justice was "overwhelming."
- » The Donald Trump Administration Will Leave 700,000 People without Food Stamps
- » The Chinese National Bank Will Conduct Tests for the Introduction of Digital Currency
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Jihadist Attack in a Hotel in the Somali Capital - there are Injured
- » A Second Australian State Legalizes Euthanasia
- » Johnson: If we Don't Win the Election, Brexit Will be "Very Difficult" to Implement