Turkey Repatriated Five Members of the Islamic State to Germany
Turkey repatriated five alleged members of the Islamic State group to Germany today, France Press reported.
"Five foreign terrorist fighters of German nationality were deported to their home country today [on Dec. 3]," the Interior Ministry said in a statement quoted by the Anadolu Agency.
Ankara has criticized Western countries for refusing to repatriate their citizens who left to join ISIL in Syria and Iraq and has urged them to take responsibility, BTA reported.
Last month, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said about 1,200 members of the group are currently in Turkish prisons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir