Typhoon Kammuri Is Raging in the Philippines, 9 People Were Killed
Nine are victims of the typhoon that is raging in the Philippines, according to CNN Philippines, citing local authorities.
Late Monday night, the typhoon hit the Philippines with heavy rains that flooded the capital in Manila. According to the Philippine Star newspaper, the number of evacuees in the country has exceeded 225,000.
According to the Ministry of Public Safety for Emergency Situations, more than 300,000 people are at risk of floods, more than 105,000 of them are at risk of muddy streams from Mayon Volcano.
According to media reports, the typhoon is not expected to leave the Philippines until Thursday.
- » Dubai is Flooded, no Bulgarians were Injured (VIDEO)
- » The Ice Melting in Greenland Has Raised Sea Levels by 11 Millimeters
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 15 Regions in Bulgaria
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Japan
- » A 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Turkey
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fogs