Weather Forecast: Light Snow by Noon
Light snow will continue to fall in southernmost areas and in the mountains this morning, but by noon, precipitation will stop everywhere. The clouds from the north will continue to disperse and decrease and sunny weather will set for the most of the county in the afternoon. Cold air will continue to invade with a moderate northeast wind.
Maximum temperatures between 1C and 6C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than average for the month – it will increase even more. This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » Dubai is Flooded, no Bulgarians were Injured (VIDEO)
- » The Ice Melting in Greenland Has Raised Sea Levels by 11 Millimeters
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 15 Regions in Bulgaria
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Japan
- » A 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Turkey
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fogs