Weather Forecast: Light Snow by Noon
Light snow will continue to fall in southernmost areas and in the mountains this morning, but by noon, precipitation will stop everywhere. The clouds from the north will continue to disperse and decrease and sunny weather will set for the most of the county in the afternoon. Cold air will continue to invade with a moderate northeast wind.
Maximum temperatures between 1C and 6C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than average for the month – it will increase even more. This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures between 4C to 9C
- » China Bans Plastic Bags and Straws
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 0C to 5C
- » Strong Earthquake in Greece
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia