Weather Forecast: Light Snow by Noon
Light snow will continue to fall in southernmost areas and in the mountains this morning, but by noon, precipitation will stop everywhere. The clouds from the north will continue to disperse and decrease and sunny weather will set for the most of the county in the afternoon. Cold air will continue to invade with a moderate northeast wind.
Maximum temperatures between 1C and 6C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than average for the month – it will increase even more. This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time