6 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Chile
A magnitude 6 earthquake was reported in the Pacific Ocean off the northern coast of Chile, near the border with Peru, BTA reported, citing the US Geological Survey.
The quake was felt earlier this morning at a depth of 32 kilometers.
The epicentre of the earthquake was 38 km southwest of the Chilean city of Arica.
So far, there are no data on injured people and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Chunks of Chinese Rocket Threaten to Fall to Earth
- » The Best Mountain Resorts to Visit Around the World
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Easter Comes with Summer Sunshine
- » Saharan Dust Will Cover Greece, Bulgaria over Easter
- » Young Families in Rural Bulgarian Communities Embrace Sustainable Farming
- » Prince William Joins Celebrity Calls Urging More Efforts in Climate Fight