6 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Chile
A magnitude 6 earthquake was reported in the Pacific Ocean off the northern coast of Chile, near the border with Peru, BTA reported, citing the US Geological Survey.
The quake was felt earlier this morning at a depth of 32 kilometers.
The epicentre of the earthquake was 38 km southwest of the Chilean city of Arica.
So far, there are no data on injured people and material damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated