Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy, in the Mountainous Areas, the Rain Will Turn to Snow
The weather will be cloudy today, with rain forecast in many places. A moderate northwest wind will bring cold air.
Already in the morning, mainly in northeastern Bulgaria and the mountainous areas, the rain will turn to snow, icy conditions are expected in many places. Snow will accumulate in the Pre-Balkans and in high plains.
In the evening, in some places in southern Bulgaria the rain will mix with snow, and in the north the precipitation will stop and the cloud will disperse. Maximum temperatures between 2C and 7C. Atmospheric pressure will rise and be higher than the December average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time